Wednesday 29 July 2015

Damsel-in-Distress



Dress from MissaMoreClothing.com , shoes from DKNY and bag from
Aldo Accessories.
 Hey there Lovess!!

So sorry for not being very active. I'm just worked up because I do have a regular job to go to. Also, I'm still in search of a photographer who can make it in time when I'm free. Till the time I don't find the right one, please, its an earnest request to bear with me. :)

Anyway, this is probably my SEVENTH POST going up today and I'm proud that I have managed to pull it off. Yayy! I was dying to wear my Dkny ankle boots, which I bought from Kuwait more than a year back, and I finally found the right dress to go with it. So this beautiful Black & Copper dress is from MissaMoreClothing. Missa More is emerging as one of the favourite fashion site for most bloggers and young women. They have a wide variety of maxis and short dresses too. Girls are gaga over missa more clothes. Hence, I ordered this beautiful dress from them, and I'm in awe of it. Its gorgeous. I can wear it during the day and also for a party at night.

Also Missa More clothing had a contest going on in their Instagram and I have been selected as one of their winners and I get to choose a dress from their collection and I get it for FREE!! Haha. Awesome ain't it? Good news for you guys. They have extended the date from the 26July,15 and they still have to select 03 more winners. You could be one of them. All you have to do is Click a picture in your Missa More clothes and tag them on instagram. You could be a proud owner too. Goodluck! :*

Post in any queries if you have and have a nice day bubs!! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment