Sunday 16 August 2015

Boho Chic

Forever21 sweatshirt with Daisy Street Skirt available at KoovsFashion.com
 Hello beauties!

It's been a crazzzy month and I'm jumping with joy when I write this blog tonight. The views on my blog have surpassed 14k!!

Yesss.
Its UNBELIEVABLE!
Yayyy!!


So I was invited to a Blogger Meet by So Delhi earlier this month. It was my first ever meet and I was so excited to be a part of it. Throw in bloggers and Social Media Influencers of all kinds and forms, from fashion, food, travelling to technology, along with the biggest brands in lifestyle today and voila! - you get an effervescent cocktail of conversation, fun and emerging topics of debate that will transform the social landscape of the country. This is what happened at Summer House Cafe in the heart of South Delhi on 1st August 2015.



All the bloggers took home some amazing Goodie Bags packed with love by the So Delhi and Himalayan Natural Mineral Water team.It was a one of a kind experience and I will always be grateful to So Delhi for having me there.

Moving on, I recently shot this bohemian look for the blog at the Safdarjung Tomb in Delhi. Its a breathtaking location and the rains too were generous.


So for the look I paired a Forever21 sweatshirt with a Daisy Street pencil skirt from Koovs Fashion. The skater shoes are from Lara Karen, available on Jabong India and the duffle bag is from Tommy Hilfiger. The head band again is from Forever 21.

The book I'm reading was in my Goodie bag from the #SoDelhiConfluence and it is a blessing for anyone who wants to know the Best In Delhi.

Photo Credits : Sweta Neriah Pradhan


Tell me how you like this look and show me some love by sharing this post. Goodnight y'all! :*






Lara Karen shoes from Jabong India and a Tommy Hilfiger duffle bag

3 comments: