Tuesday 14 July 2015

Flower Alley

Wearing a fabulous Flower-print Maxi with White Wedges.



Hello there beauties! 

I hope you're all having a greaaaat time! The week has just kicked off but I'm already looking forward to the Weekend.
Who doesn't love weekends here? Its the only time when we can hang out with our friends and family and be absolutely stress-free.



 
Talking of weekends, I'll today post pictures from last weekend which makes me want the coming weekend more and more. Cannnot waaaaait! I was waiting eagerly to shoot but the Delhi rains just won't let me. So last weekend, when the rains finally disappeared for sometime and the sun shone bright, I decided to wear this very beautiful Flower-print maxi from Faballey that arrived in my mail a few days back. I paired this maxi with White Wedges from the Truffle collection on JabongIndia. These are perfect for rainy days and let your feet breathe. Also, while I was out again during the weekend for some window shopping (guilty) I found these gorgeous sunnies from Aldo Accessories. Aren't these perfect for summers? This is by far the most comfortable look I feel for this kind of season.

Wearing Aldo sunnies and a Color Bar Lipcolor in Expressive Peach.
Tell me how you like this look and also what you would like to see Next On The Blog. Shower me with some love guys! Have a goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment