Sunday 5 July 2015

Shop Snob







 Hello beautiful people!

Hope you've had a relaxing SUNDAY!

Idk if you've read my last post, that screamed everything about my shopping experience from yesterday...here is another one from today. (Guilty!) C'mon it was a weekend guys! :)

So I decided to go to Select Citywalk today and trust me 'twas as crazy as Promenade. Though somehow I feel the variety in stores like Zara, Forever21 and Promod is better in the former. I'm sure all you lovely ladies have been shopping your hearts out this season. And so have I. Haha :D



Trendy sunnies from Shop Snob


So, as is visible, I love taking selfies! (Tell me one girl who doesn't) And it gets better when you have a striking eye-candy. Here, for this look I decided to wear my Oh-so-BrandNew sunnies from The Snob Shop, 'shopsnob' on instagram, that arrived in the mail yesterday. These are very affordable, are so peppy and look very chic. HAPPY! What do you guys think about these?



Who wants this yummy cupcake?

Also, since I have this picture right here, I would take a minute to tell you guys how BIG a fan of Cinnabon I'm! I looovee their cupcakes. Especially, this very Chocolate Cupcake with Gems. It just melts in your mouth and if you do have a sweet-tooth, its a must try. Oh God! I have a craving already. Greedy Pig!




I like to be comfortable when I'm out shopping. Therefore, I decided to wear a casual black net dress from Zara. Paired my priceless golden spiked Steve Madden slippers with the dress. Love these beauties! Also, wearing a DKNY sling bag to complete the look. :) Tell me how you like this look. Post in the comments. Let the love be coming. G'nite guys!


Black Zara dress with Black Steve Madden Slippers and DKNY sling bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment