Saturday 4 July 2015

Chic Geek



Wearing a striped GEEK tee with a color blocking pleated skirt, both from Bangkok, street market.
  Hola! How are you beauties tonight? Its SATURDAY NIGHT and I'm sitting here and writing this Blog. (Yes! I don't have a life these days) Lol. Anyway, I went out shopping today! Not that its been a long time, but who doesn't like shopping on a weekend and that too when the SALE is on! Haha! :D

Believe me when I say this, you need to put in a lot of energy to go out and shop in this Sale-Season. Its maddening there! There might be a point when you feel claustrophobic because there are too many people. And if you're to wait in those long queues for the fittings, God bless you! Haha! I'm going to post a blog on the purchases that I made today too. Stay tuned for that. :)



Stripes and pleats together!
Silver skater shoes from Lara Karen, Jabong.com


So since I was going out shopping in this extreme hot Delhi weather, I paired a beautiful color-blocking pleated skirt with a casual tee. I love the colors of this skirt. So bright and vibrant. To keep the geek look in sync, I paired my most favourite silver skater shoes with this look. Also, added the sleek tan belt for some color. Tied my hair in a casual pontytail and kept my lips nude. :)

What do you guys think about this look? Post your comments and show me some looove! Goodnight lovelies! :*



No comments:

Post a Comment