Sunday 28 June 2015

Burgundy Love!

Wearing a Lipsy London dress with  a floral Fringe Kimono and  Forever21 heels




Hello!

How are you beautiful people doing tonight? I'm terribly sorry to keep you guys waiting for my third post. I have been down with fever and cold and it just gets worse in this changing weather. Ugh! I'm a lot better now considering the amount of medicines that I have taken in the past three days (hate swallowing them). Lol

Anyway, so the other day I had my girlfriends come over to Delhi from Chandi. We decided to meet over for Lunch in Greater Kailash. Just when we were strolling about and around on the pavement, I came across this shop vendor there who was selling beautiful clothes. The first thing that caught my attention was this beautiful Kimono, that I'm wearing in the picture above. Also, its very affordable. (Yesss! Things like this make me so happy.) Which women doesn't like to shop for less?


To put together a new look for the Blog, I paired a nude Lipsy London dress (also available on Koovs Fashion) with a floral Fringe Kimono that I'd picked up from the street market of Greater Kailash. I chose the intense reddish-burgundy to add a bit of color. The golden studded heels and the bow belt are both from Forever21 again, which I had gifted myself on my 22nd birthday. Haven't worn them more than twice. (Guilty!) The best part about this look is my absolute favourite lipstick from MAC in Diva. It's a gorgeous shade and it doesn't make my lips dry or cling to any dry patches that severely. A must have for anyone wanting to have a first good dark lip. Also, MAC lipsticks can be a little expensive, so try going for the Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in 107, a total dupe for Diva, which is not only amazing but a third of the price, for those of you looking for a not so expensive lipstick. Finally, the sunglasses are from Charles & Keith.

Hope this post was helpful for you guys! Please post in any questions that you might have, I'll be more than happy to reply! Have a goodnight my lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment