Tuesday 23 June 2015

The sweltering summer...

Paired a Forever21 Crop Top with Westside Palazzo and Zara moccasins
Hello there my girls! I'm so excited to share with you my page views from my First Blog! Ever since the post went up, I have had 397 views to be exact (till now). YESSSS!! Only in 28 hours! Its unbelievable! Still sinking in. I'm so happy and grateful to each and everyone of you for this crazy response. :)

OKAY! So back to being normal now. Having discussed Winter in my last post, I'll be talking about my favourite season here. I personally love summers. For me, Summer means happy times and good sunshine. It means going to the beach, or to Disneyland and having FUN. The Sun in this weather is scorching and its always a good idea to dress in loose and comfy clothes. I would recommend you girls to wear light coloured clothes as it helps you to reflect the sunlight instead of absorbing it. Go for pastels. They are always in fashion. Pick up prints that are summery. Wear floral. Drink lots of water. It helps your skin shine. Also, do not EVER forget to carry your sunnies. They keep your eyes safe from the hot sweltering day and help you stay Chic. 

Coming back to this look, I have paired a beautiful floral Forever21 crop top with white palazzo pants from Westside Stores. I love white (a color without color). To add a pop of color, I'm wearing my mum's Zara moccasins and these colourful sunnies from Zara again. Also, I'm carrying a Forever New tote bag in the shade of pastel pink.

Tell me how you girls like this look in the comments below. Eeee! Goodnight lovelies! :)
Colourful sunnies from Zara and bag from Forever New, also available on Koovs Fashion.

2 comments:

  1. This one 's amazing . The way you matched your shoes to the outfit was superb. Happy to see a fashion blogger from shimla. Hope to see many more post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello @siddharti :) Thanks alot for taking out time and writing down what you feel. Its nice to know that you liked the look. Stay tuned for more! xoxo

      Delete